- Check that you are editing the correct employee's Timesheet.
- The pay number of this Pay (check that you are working on the right pay especially if you have multiple pays on the Dashboard)
- Adjust the start date of the employee's Pay period by clicking the calendar, if needed.
- Standard pay settings are the default, and can be altered on a week-to-week basis. To add additional payments, rows can be added and other pay types selected
- Adds a row to the week. This would be used if you needed to record another pay type in the same week.
- Adds a week to the timesheet
- When an employee is ending their employment, set this Pay as the employee's final.
- Select "Update and save" before leaving the page
- Summary information as it will appear in the employee payslip
Select the pay type you need from the pull-down list
1. Pay types available to use in a timesheet. If you need to create a new pay type click here.
2. To remove a row, select the red "-" button at the end of the row you want to remove. The entries will be removed from the system - there is no 'are you sure' dialogue
3. Hours can be recorded as a fraction or in hours and minutes ie 7.5 or 7:30